- This event has passed.
November 8, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$40.00
Wednesday November 8th, 2017
(Training for Intervention Procedures)
There are 2 trainings available:
OFF-PREMISE (retail and package store staff) 9:00-12:00pm $ 35.00
ON-PREMISE (bartenders and restaurant staff) 2:00-6:00pm $40.00
- Help staff understand the legal responsibilities involved in the sale of alcohol
- Learn ways to identify intoxicated patrons, how to interact with intoxicated patrons and how to deny sales
- Learn ways to identify fake IDs and to avoid underage sales
- Understand how New York’s dram shop laws hold businesses and servers/clerks liable for injuries resulting from underage sales and overserving
- Possibly qualify for a reduction in liability insurance if 50% of staff are trained
- Participants who successfully complete the program receive a certification card valid for 3 years.
All programs include Responsible Vendor Program content, providing limited affirmative defense in the event of charges related to prohibited sales.
For more information and to register please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 581- 1230 ext. 3623