Addiction is a disease of isolation. People get better together. We are a no-cost organization; there are no co-pays, dues or fees for participation and members must be at least 18 years old.
- Support from peers.
- Sober social and recreational activities.
- Support to cope with addiction in the family.
- Education about substance use disorders and recovery.
- Tools to navigate insurance and treatment services.
In sustaining recovery, it’s important to have a sense of community. By providing emotional peer support services, informational services and recovery community events and meetings, it is our hope that each individual will find someone and something to engage their interest and keep coming back. The joys of sobriety are endless, and we realize the path isn’t an easy one to navigate—you don’t have to do it alone!
- Welcome all recovering people and families whether in or seeking recovery from the effects of addictions
- Connect people to appropriate community resources
- Offer peer-to-peer recovery coaching for individuals wanting to work on the development and implementation of a recovery wellness plan
- Provide opportunities to help others by volunteering at the Center
- Offer opportunities for involvement in a drug and alcohol free, sober, support community
- Bringing voices and visibility to recovery!