- This event has passed.
TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures)-Off Premise
November 19, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$35.00
OFF-PREMISE course for retail and package store staff:
- Help staff understand the legal responsibilities involved in the sale of alcohol
- Identify fake IDs
- Identify intoxicated patrons and deny sales
- Possibly qualify for a reduction in liability insurance if 50% of staff are trained
- Receive a certification card valid for 3 years upon successful completion of course
- Benefit from instruction by certified TIPS trainers
- Gain tools to balance safe sales with excellent service
All programs include Responsible Vendor Program content, providing limited affirmative defense in the event of charges related to prohibited sales.
For more information or to register, email Janet at The Prevention Council: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 581-1230 x3623
Training Cost: $ 35.00
Please make checks payable to The Prevention Council.
Please note: Vending machines will be available. No food or drink will be served